Image Licensing & Usage Terms
All commercial uses of my images require a license. Contact me here to inquire about usage terms and licensing:
Some personal and editorial uses are allowed without requesting a quote, provided that you follow these guidelines:
Can I use your photos on my website?
Online personal or editorial use is allowed without purchasing a license, but you must not remove any watermarks and also must clearly credit “Kevin Lisota” and provide a clickable link back to this website. If you wish to use an image without credit, without a link or without a watermark, please request a license here.
Can I make a print of your photos?
I will not provide print resolution images for you to print yourself. Many print sizes are orderable directly from my photo galleries. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for something particular.
Can I share your photos on social media?
Sharing of my images on social media is allowed, provided that you follow these rules:
- Credit me on the first line of your post. For example “Photo by Kevin Lisota”
- On Instagram or Twitter, please credit my username: @kevinlisota
- On Facebook, please tag my page: https://www.facebook.com/kevinlisotaphotos
- On other platforms, please credit “Kevin Lisota” with a link back to my website “https://kevinlisota.photography”
- My photos may not be included in posts that include a political or controversial topic.